How to Bypass Factory Reset Protection?
If you have the Google account & password, Factory Reset Protection will not be a problem. But what if you forget the password after factory reset or you don’t feel comfortable to share your Google usersname/password with the next user? Is there a way to bypass the Factory Reset Protection? Here is a simple trick that might work for you.
- When you see the Factory Reset Protection page that requires you to enter the Google account previously synced to the phone, long press the @ on the keyboard until a window pops up.
- Tap “Google Keyboard Settings” on the pop-up window.
- Click on the three dot (…) on the upper right and choose “Help & Feedback” item. Select a ramdom item and long press to copy some of the text. You will see a web search icon on the upper right. Click the icon and on the search field appearing, type “Settings”.
- -You’ll then enter the “Settings” app of the phone. Go to “Developer Options” (if the option is not in the list, tap on “Build Number” 7 times to pull out “Developer Options” ) and allow “OEM Unlocking”.
- Long press the “Power” button to reboot the phone. When setting up the phone, inteads of the FRP page, you’ll see “Add your account” page. Add a Google account and you can enter the device now.